Friday, May 2, 2008

A Man in the Making

Although the office hour starts at 8.30am, but I arrived early at 7.45am. You can see people in the LRT yawning, sleeping and what better way to express about all of them then to say, all of them look like zombies. Creepy, I know but that’s what we should call ourselves as the corporate slaves, making money for the ‘Man’. Enough about the ‘Man’, I am going to talk about the 5 weeks experienced inside the classroom training. Like I said before, it is full of drama and emotions involved.

The story goes as I step inside the training room for the third time, people were already sitting in front, so what the heck I just grab myself a seat at the back, its much more fun without further interruptions from the rest of the people inside there. Open my laptop and starting surfing away, at 9.00am the trainer from India came in and started teaching us FI or financial accounting, as far as I know, I never could understand a word that coming out of his mouth.

The classes were horrible; I was thinking to myself at that time how in the world I get to work as a SAP analyst, this is very much torturing. Flashback moments came along, why I accept to join this company? I never doubted taking on this position, as a matter of fact, when the Exonmobil offer came to me, offering better wages and everything but my mind already made up for the company I am working now, its all because of a girl. (This is what I am talking about, building my career with a little bit of love story).

FYI, while writing this blog, I am listening to Jessica Jay and the song is Chilli Cha Cha. Shake your body girl; I really want to see you dance. Back again, the class ratio is four girls to one boy, and it is not a pretty class.

Im sorry guys...there is few content on this story need to be removed due to my Privacy...but enjoy the other stories...

3 comments:

Nizad Nazril Bin Mohd Nazamuddin said...

HeHe welcome to the lala land!!
Enjoy ur stay here :)

Half-Blood Maleh said...

im enjoying every minute..

hahaha..

mrs Fahmi said...

*sigh*....angau!!!!!!!!