Monday, April 20, 2009

BSP Testing is Finally Over!!!

A shout out.....Brunei Shell Petroleum SAPHRON Testing Project is Finally Over. On the 17th of April 2009 is my last day in that project. Have to say I'm missing that place it is so, so, sooooo peaceful but cannot stand it if I'm going to stay there for another 1 year. I am not just going to be BORED!!!but NUMB and also DUMB!!!Hahaha...

The project does give me good and also bad experiences but overall I learned plenty of things about SAP HR. I also make new friends, wonderful friends indeed...you guys/gals know who you are and no need for me to Shout It Aloud!!!Thanks for the wonderful time guys/gals.

A few last day pics to share taken by a professional photographer...hahaha...

2 comments:

theshoppingplace.com said...

aku tau..wonderful friends tu aku mesti masuk dalam senarai..heh

ko pun giler posing..muka control senyum..

Half-Blood Maleh said...

aku lebih suke berkata "No Comment"...hahaha...mala la nih...amek gambo macam pro giler...hahaha