Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Job Environment

Hello..As promised before..I am going to write a little bit on my "New Job Environment" in this entry..

My employment history as of December 08, 2009:
  1. Accenture (Technology Solutions Workforce)
  2. NorthgateArinso
  3. Accenture (Outsourcing Workforce)
I started at my new job on December 1st, 2009. With Accenture (different workforce from previous). Dulu punya kemain kutuk Accenture sebab dia orang tak absorb permanent (orang yang tak gi project duduk on the bench siap dapat permanent tuh..sorry awak..hehe) tapi zaman berubah, masa pun berubah, orang lagilah banyak berubah..hehe..

So on the 1st day..it was OKlah..Managed to wole up early..as early as 6 am tuh..then report in at KL Sentral..around 11 am went to site office at Menara TM (where all the action are supposed to be..hehe).
Got a Buddy named Afzal, 1st day I already gotten a free lunch..Pizza Hut..Nyum..Nyum..

What is a BUDDY??
A BUDDY is a program manufactured (nampak gempak..manufactured tuh) to help new joiners blend in with the people, the job scope, job responsibilities, the BUDDY will show you just about everything from A - Z..(I did say just about everything..there is still things that we need to learn ourselves). So yeah!!!that's a BUDDY. And on Wednesday (3rd day kerja) dapat lagi free lunch..It is part of the program..Trained all the workers to become absolutely FAT!!!.

For the 1st week..nothing much to be said..quite boring cause no real action..simple-simple task were given..learning on the pace of baby feet..so you imaginedlah kan..I evendidn't get my SAP ID yet..ohh by the way it is much more different than testing..I think I like this better..hehe..more adventurous..haha..

I would be lying..It's all about the money..Yeah baby!!!hehe..
So far so Good at my new place..Wish me all the Best!!!
cccIiioooooWWW!!!!!

5 comments:

Hasnor said...

waahhh dh keje! yeyey! pasni leh g UK ;)..best x accenture? ade nk pakai org lg tak? :P

Anonymous said...

yeah...wish all the best to you.
ooo pandai kutuk org ye..;p
tu la nama nye rezeki ;)

Half-Blood Maleh said...

kak hasnor: ade kosong..senior HR analyst..dieorg ngah mencari..kalau reti cakap mandarin@hokkien@cantonese lagi power..hahaha..tp serious ade ksong..mau apply bg resume..haha

*hahaha..berangan nak dapat referral bonus yg tinggi..org bawak masuk aku dapat RM4k..power tuh..

nak tau lebih lanjut pasal ACn..tanye org lama..anonymous nih nih org lama..hehe

Maria:yela sorry kutuk..hah awak..jawabla soklan..ACN ok tak??hehe..
maria:

Maria said...

ACN?...ermmmmmm...no comment ;)
so far so good la..

Half-Blood Maleh said...

no comment??citerla apa yg best..hehe..

yeayyyyy!!!die dh byk comment..hehe..

;)