Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lagenda Budak Setan

Long Overdue Movie review for Lagenda Budak Setan...Sorry people because I was on holiday in June so no entries for last month.

Well this is the first Malay movie that I watch in the cinema for two times. Why? It's  a good movie a bit slow but good. I can't remember if I ever read the book (i think I did) but it was really good.

What is sooooo GOOD about this film? Well, the actors and actresses that played their part inside the movie. They really got into their character. Their face expression really moved the film to another level of acting in Malaysia. Clap!Clap! to the line ups for this movie.

The soundtrack was good, one of the good songs but they played it too much inside the movie. Sometimes it annoys me but no harm done because it is still a good one. One other thing that I like to add is the cinematography of this film. The shots taken, the way the camera played around the scenes, it is really moving. It captures the peoples feeling. All great shots. Kudos to the Director, Casts and all the people involved in making this movie Great!

all I want to say it deserved a 5 but still need some more improvement..4 POPCORN..Hooray to Malay Film Industry..You tried your best..Do better in the FUTURE

No comments: