Saturday, September 22, 2012

Meet My Hedwig

I know..I know it is long overdue but anyhow I would like to introduce you to My Hedwig..a new addition to my transportation fleet. She is a beauty. A Nissan Grand Livina. It is going to be her 1st birthday this coming November and hope she will stick with me for a long time.

She is a reliable companion (as a machine I meant not your everyday companion ;-p). She can go up to 180kmph (tried it before and really she can go that fast). Before she was having trouble on the highway kept getting swayed a lot but after adjustment to her alignment and balancing she was better. She is a fuel save vehicle average 450km/RM70.00.

Interior design she is simple with no luxurious stuff in it (this is due to the fact that I bought the basic version 1.6 Auto) but in a sense she is quite comfy. No complaints there. Other than that emmm..nothing more to comment.

Here she is "My Hedwig"

No comments: