Monday, August 25, 2008

October Here I Come

I have to say...being inside this project taught me a lot...compared to my previous employer...this one is rather tough...eventhough its not that complicated as before...by which you have to learn Financial Accounting in a month whereby Accounting student learned it within a period of 4-5 years...its stressful...

But Im able to do it...YEAY ME!!!Clap.Clap...HAHA...So far learning the ways about HR is interesting...Im doing Time Management now...I am able to pick up about it within 2 weeks now...YEAY ME Again!!!HAHAHA...I have to say Im proud of myself...HEHE..

Just now Azman told me that I will be staying in the GE Testing Project till the project is DONE!!!which means I have to be inside the GE Project till October 20th...I will know is it is confirmed to stay till that time by tomorrow...So October Here I Come..YeeeHaaa...

No comments: