Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ramadhan 1429H

Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan 1429H...This is my first time fasting in Ramadhan while working...I couldn't say much because today is just the second day of fasting...but the 1st day, it was not that bad, ok actually...that's because I think that all the people in KL were on holiday of the Merdeka Day, only us, those selected and talented hahaha...are the lucky ONE's that have to work on a Public Holiday...

Yesterday I managed to Buka Puasa at the House. From the office at 7pm I drove back to Bandar Utama and at 8pm drove back to the office. Yesterday buka puasa I had Nasi Kerabu...NYUM2...HAHAHA...

Today a little bit boring than usual...but today I finished all my instances and currently I done all of my work till I don't know when the Scenario Testing will starts...Till I blog again...AUREVOIR!!!

No comments: