Sunday, July 12, 2009

Breakfast Like A King, Lunch Like A Prince, Dinner Like A Pauper

What's that got to do with anything???

OK!Here it goes...

Before I said I do...I must lose weight!Urghhh...

Before I go for my backpacking...I must lose weight!Urghhh...again

Before I get more sicker...I must lose weight!Urghhh...again and again

These are the conditions that I must achieve.

So from tomorrow I will start reducing on my food intakes...Miss all the prawns in the WORLD!!!Huhu...

Start building a healthy life and gain all the stamina I need.

And whats more important...Need to work more on my Ibadah! InsyaAllah!

4 comments:

Nazhatulshima N said...

Puasa...puasa, 2 in 1,reduce weight & increase ibadah, ha..ha!

Half-Blood Maleh said...

rasenya itula yang terbaek..hehe

midyx said...

bila nak pekena william ..pehh layan beb nasik goreng ketam ke..hahahaha

mrs Fahmi said...

green tea!!! that shd help to detox...plus, its actually sufficient to substitue plain old green tea rather than having the normal plain water