Friday, July 24, 2009

Harry Potter and the Hal-Blood Prince



Hmmm...I'm not sure where to begin...The start of the movie was good...fill with action and a little bit of comedy on the side. It started well although it misses one or two good parts from the book.

Up until the middle of the movie, there is nothing more to watch extensively. And I can't believe that this David Yates guy didn't put in all the pensive parts. That is essential to the story. How Dumbledore shows the child, teenager, after school of Voldermot. How those people that didn't read the book can possibly know whats happening.

There is not much action and the story is flat. No outstanding graph line going up only flat. I am quite disapointed with the movie. The director can do better. I can direct better. They should have inserted a scene during Dumbledore's funeral that part is sad.

I am a fan of Harry's but not the movie. It is very weak.

*I give 3 POPCORN to the movie because bad Director direct it.HUH!

No comments: