Saturday, January 9, 2010

PAPAN NOTIS! [I am Sorry]

I don't know if my words in the previous entry titled Nothing to Look Forward have raised eyebrows for some people..but in my defense..I need to sort it out and give clear meaningful insight of what I belief did happened.

For one, I let it all out so you guys/gals out there knows what I felt last year. This blog is one of the means I used to express myself..

A note to fellow readers, I am not blaming people around me, the circle of my life like my family, friends and Maria included..You all have done so much and I really appreciated it..It has been helpful and very thankful for that..

I blame people outside the circle and most importantly myself for being such a BUMP!!!OK??? I should apologizes for the people in my circle of life if they get mad or really angry with my remarks..I am sorry..you guys/gals I never blamed..

So to clarify things and I don't one anyone that is close to me and always have a special place in my heart get offended..In order for me to get my life straight I need to let it out..If the words I used are harsh-ed it doesn't mean I hate you..It is a step for me to move forward.. So guide me, help me with the transition..

Again I apologized for all the mistakes and problems cause..Hope you guys/gals forgive me..

Love you all...

Ciow!

No comments: