Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bootcamp

Let me start on what is this Bootcamp is all about by giving you this link http://www.bootcamp.com.my/ for you to check it out yourself. Due to my hectic schedule nowadays, I can help you with the link. ;-)

So Day 1, how isit like?
I am not going to lie to you, it was HELL. 1 hour of HELL. You felt like you are jumping around for around 5 minutes but in reality it was just 2 minutes passed. Disaster, I was almost fainted the first 2 minutes and due to my Asthma (I didn't brought my inhaler along, it was a mistake because I thought I can take it).

Then they let me rest by the rugby pole, I don't even bother to slap the Aedes mosquito from sucking my blood because I was so DAMN tired, out of breath, fatigue, all over the body aching. That was cause by warming up session. Believe it, warming up session are the worst. First jumping jacks, then jumping jacks again, after that pumping last is squating. It was design to have 3 levels of speed. 1st speed is beginner, 10 counts. Then move on to intermediate, 8 counts. Last is advance, 6 counts.

Before the warmed up, you have to jog for a while but that just for short distance like 200 meters. After that the warmed up session. Next I didn't joined in because in my mind I, my thoughts were towards the Death Angel and how I want to quit this. So I looked up to the team (consist of about 20 other people), they were dragging people on the ground, wheel barrow and other extreme what not exercises. After about 30 minutes rest, I joined again. This time what we have to do is jog 6 steps, get down on your knees, rolled on the ground, get up again and do the same thing for 6 minutes. I managed to get 2 minutes. Hoyeah!!!Than busted again. Sat at the rugby post again until the end of 1 hour, then it was a loosen up session.

So do you think you are going back there?
HELL YEAH!!!I got a group and team for the support because there is Lina Teoh (former 2nd runner up Ms World) to support me, white people, chinese people that gave me her inhaler for free, the instructor that asked me not to quit. I'm going back there and proof that I can survived this 1st month.

Can't wait to see the result...See you guys in March...

No comments: