Sunday, February 6, 2011

PAPAN NOTIS! [Wedding Shoutout February 2011]

Date: February 5th, 2011
First venue of the day is in Gombak for my ex-housemate, coursemate from Diploma and Degree Hairiah (Kay) & Faizal (Sepot). The wedding took place at Kay's home. The theme was Yellow and the bride & groom look gorgeous. We arrived a wee bit late around 2.30 p.m. The bersanding and makan beradap already finished. I came with Mudi and Fizah with their lovely son Anome. I returned back with Ben & Zaza. Is, Che Pah, Yahud and Panjang were there too (I think this sounds a little cheesy..like standard 5 essay..hahaha). Congratulations are in order for the newly wed. 
 Our photo session with the Bride & Groom...

Second venue after the 1st wedding is in Selayang. So Ben sends me home, upon arrival my office mate picked me up to Azriq & Arza's wedding in Selayang. The couples solemnization was on February 4th, 2011. Yes, the little boy bragged so much about his 1 time hand shake with the tok kadi. Also need to endure the suffering of mocking from the groom to me. Damn! that little guy. But not matter, it was a fun roadtrip. Went there with Azri & Jiha as Timo already went home because we arrived very late. Around 5 to be exact. So no food just sky juice and we talked and chat with the groom. Again, I would like to Congratulate to Azriq & Arza. Sorry for the lateness.
We don't have any pictures with the bride & groom...I think this is their Solemnization picture...What a cute couple ehh???

I wished the both couples to have a long happy and wonderful life till death do them part...Congratulations again to them...

No comments: