Sunday, June 19, 2011

Super 8

Sypnosis:
This is a story about a group of middle school children obsession towards film. They are a bunch of creative and artistic toddlers. One night they went out to shoot a scene at the railway station and witness a gruesome between a truck and a train. Then came an alien. To know more please go and watch. :-)

At first I found the story to be teenage adventure like some what like E.T. But I was wrong. It has that surprise element of action, comedy & thriller. Chills at certain plot. The story was narrated well and in depth. So you won't have to worry, I'm sure a six year old would understand. My friend even told me that went they went to watch a 6 years old ask the dad "What is the moral of the story?". Damn kids nowadays says the darnest  things. LOL. The cinematography and screen capture of the entire film was absolutely good. The directions of the movie was nice. It is a good movie and not much movies nowadays have this kind of uniqueness.

what I think of this..even though it is good but I'm not watching it a second time at the cinema..3 POPCORNS  

No comments: