Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Castle Restaurant



Orait..minggu ini kita ke Castle Restaurant. Restoran ini berkonsepkan ala arab juga seperti di al-Rawsha and al-Magreb. It is also situated along the road in Jalan Damai. *a little note of advice...it seems that for 2 weeks in a row that we kena saman by DBKL. Kawasan ini dahlah takda tempat parking kereta yang sesuai...kalau park tepi jalan sure punya DBKL datang saman...the time will be around 10pm - 10.30pm.

Ok! Last Friday we (Myself, Maria, Cical, Midy and Ijad as in we tadi) we went to Castle Restaurant. Try on tempat baru...Hop On Hop Off Restaurant Day! HooRayy!!!

Since that I know the drill already, I said to Maria that we will share the foods because I know if both of us ordered different things I am sure that she will not be able to finish. *my assumption was right in fact both of us cannot finished the foods we ordered.

Maria and I ordered Chicken Quzy and Mix Grill. Ahh well, it is not as I expected. The foods was under ok. Eatable but not recommended. I prefer to al-Rawsha and al-Magreb cookings. The Quzy really makes my throat quizzy. Erghh!!! Well at least I have the experienced dining there. I would say that will be my first but I am not sure weather I would be returning back there again.

I don't what did Cical ordered...something sandwhichy...Ijad and Midy ordered the Lamb Quzy. I wondered how the 1 hour food (i can't remember what it is called) taste like. I think the food was a little bit soggy and oily. Kalau nak bayangkan ia amat memuakkan. The mix grill only the chicken taste good (rasa macam makan ayam tandoori). The kebab and lamb did not pass my ISO. (i think i say it for all).



The foods here are pricy. It cost a lot more then al-rawsha, like in the menu for chicken or lamb kabsa at Castle cost RM18 over at al-Rawsha is about RM12. Same goes like the Barbican's, over at al-Rawsha it coast RM4 but here its RM5.

We also had the arab coffee and Maria totally Ewww!!! it. So that's a No!No! for her. I like it but certainly doesn't love it. Everybody else??



*sorry Castle, I am not recommending to others to try it as for now...so no STAR...sorry

No comments: