Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PAPAN NOTIS! [Birthday Shoutout June 2009]

HI
Don't want to say much...just nak convey message...
To all the people that celebrated their birthdays this month (June Babies!) Yeah you yang tengah baca nih...Happy Birthday!
- Ana
- Khalil
- Syafiq
- Ujang
These are the ones that I know.
June, there isn't a lot of significant things happened ohh...ohh...MJ died. I was assigned to SPNG Project at the Gardens. Transformers II watched. Yeah that's it. No more significant things. and I just remembered I bought my own Baju Batek for the 1st time!!!Hoorayy!!!
Have a GREAT July!!!
Things to look forward to in July:-
1. Birthdays
2. My Beloved Birthday
3. Harry Potter 6
4. My current position
5. Earning my 1 million ringgit mark...erkkk!

1 comment:

mrs Fahmi said...

oooo....me tooo....i'm also waiting for your No.3 in the list...:D:D:D