Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Sunday in February 2010

Hi Readers,

What a week in February 2010..first stop!Working on a public holiday..That kind of SUCK!!!Seriously..Very dull, very unproductive (especially if you don't have the hearts to work there). I need to find more excitement in life, what I do everyday does not have that adrenaline rush swimming into my veins..

I got really MAD with the bank (the credit card people)...they were so rude and I had a Go with them...Giving them a lecture on customer relations..How dumb are these people working in the call center? Doesn't they learn anything or the bank just simply hired them? Enough about the bank because I can be more emotional.

On Friday I met with an accident..and how many people do you know when they met with an accident they say Alhamdulillah? Yes. I am one of them. Why? Because I already felt sick and tired of working for the MAN!!! You want to know what's the plan for my future?

Listen to this: (this is a mix from GLEE..I am becoming more musical everyday..hahaha...)

Left out a job in the city..Working for the man every night and day..(OK!subsequently the song will go on and on..but I guess it's time for me to take the risk..Hey..I was the wanted to have the adrenaline rush right?)

I felt very empty right now..Is it because my lack of faith to Allah? I guess so..I haven't really focus on all my prayers..Need to do some changes on that..Pronto!!!

I think my life has become a musical..Won't you agree with me? Let's see...Emm...What about this song?

Sweet Caroline by Mark Salling:
Where it began, I can't begin to know when
But then I know it's growing strong
Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along

Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet *****
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would

And now I, I look at the night, whooo
And it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up with only two, oh
And when I hurt
Hurting runs off my shoulder
How can I hurt when holding you

Oh, one, touching one, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet *****
Good times never seem so good
Oh I've been inclined to believe it never would

Ohhh, sweet *****, good times never seem so good

Okay? Try and Google it..or watch it on You Tube...It's for you guys/gals..enjoy the song..

So what I really feel right now? Maybe not tonight..Maybe tomorrow I'll let you know..

As for now..Good Night and Sweet Dreams to all the people out there...

No comments: