Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Let's Talk Something Serious

This entry will not be that long only for the purpose of informing. Hope you can stay awake to read this. ;-p

First of all..the Label (Mantan PP) right here will mostly talk about politics, economics, religion or any topic that I found that got to do with something serious. Usually I will brag about me (that's the purpose of this blog in the first place) but now I think I have come to senses that I need to write about life. About the community, the people itself.

This is the steps need to be taken for me to improved on my skills to become a politician (If Allah permits). I have started with a small writing on the issue of using Allah for other religion. I think that is a good start (Wow! I have the feeling that right now I am over doing it...bare with me for a little while).

I have a few topics in my mind right and need to further study on these issues. For example, Economy and Business in Islamic Perspective. How do you know what you are doing now is in line with Syarak? Are you sure that the business you are running is Halal or is it Haram?

Another topic that interest me would be, Do you work for money or you are being sincere to Allah as a part of your Ibadah? I have touch on these issue in one of my previous entry and I think I will elaborate on it once I have all the information I need.

Fighting for your right in era of Globalisation: How Malays survive this phenomenon. Do we Malays today have the strength for this? or do the Malays are facing the end of our race? A little note, as we know today every inch of business that earns multi-million ringgit  are not the Malays. You see the fact that the only sector we manage to control is only in public sectors, government servant. Other than that? None.

There is a lot more issues that I can talk about...All I need is time. Do we have time for this? That is another topic concern. :-) People said they don't have the time but Allah has given all the time in the world and we forget about TIME does exist for those who believe in the Al-Mighty.

Enough...this is supposed to be short...and I have succeeded to brag again..

No comments: