Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quit? Is that It?

Hi Readers,

I've mentioned in my previous entry that I want to write something yesterday, sorry for a day delay. I have problem with my room. The fuse kept kicking back and make my room inaccessible to electricity. Imagine the house this big and only my room is effected. Do I own that much of a electrical appliances? Sad. Sad.

Like I said in my last entry, today incident really make me want to quit even sooner. I'm done being mister nice guy. What kind of shit hole is that place? Urghhh!!! I am mad but don't know how to let it all go. I am running out of patience with those people. Enough of me bragging about work. I want a happy life.

I want to express myself...but how?Hmm...

I can't fight this feeling any longer than what I have been through these days and yet I'm still afraid to let it flow. It is still a mystery. No one knows even me. I am trying too hard? Is it too hard to be pleased? Am I not worthy? What started out as friendship it has grown even stronger now and my only wish is I have the strength to let it show.

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever and I said there is no reason for my fear because I feel so secure when we're together. You give my life direction and you make everything so clear. Even as I wander and I will always keep you in sight. You are as bright as the Northern Lights that will show me the way to Paradise.
You're a candle in the window, on a cold dark rainy nights and I am getting closer than I ever thought I might.

I have forgotten what I started fighting for and I think this time is the time to bring this ship into the shore and we shall roll up together by the soft spread golden sands be in each others arms. I have to crawl upon the floor and came crushing through your door because right now Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you. I've been running round in circles in my mind and it always seems that I'm following you, girl because you take me to the places that alone I'd never find. You will always be that light I follow till the end of time. Happiness runs through my veins each time you curl your lips and I cuddle you in my arms to protect and let no harm near you. Can't fight this feeling anymore.

How does this as an expression?

Terasa macam jiwanglah pulak kan..Hmmm...

7 comments:

Hasnor said...

laaaa...quit dr accenture ke? alaaa, x best ke kt sana..lg best arinso ke?

alaa siannya..cr2 la keje lain..neway, arinso sgt kekurangan resource skang...
tapi..hurmm..i'm stressed jugak with the projects sometimes, and it makes me wanna quit arinso jugak..haihh...i just dunno..

Half-Blood Maleh said...

kak hasnor...rasenya nak macam tuhla...tp bertahan sikit lagi..

kalo buat comparison mmg jauh lagi bestla kat arinso..hehehe...tp memandangkan arinso bayar ciput..hahaha...

arinso kurang resource??boley masuk balek ke nih??mau refer saye ke??hahaha...

projek apa skang ekk yg best??? (selain brunei..sebab tau dah melepas..huhu)

cical said...

masuk sini weh..bfast kul 10..lucnh awal..main game..kul 5 balik..amacam.hahah

Nazhatulshima N said...

Hey...that is Rio Speedwagon's!

Half-Blood Maleh said...

yeay!!!finally someone notice..hehe...

Nazhatulshima N said...

Well,it's 'my time' song. How can I not notice it?

Half-Blood Maleh said...

Forgot that you are in your 30's...Oppss!!!hahaha...