Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mission 2010

Dear Readers,

I have come to my senses and given the support from the people around me..I know I can do this..

So what's the Mission for 2010? This is not a new year resolution..It is more on personal accomplishment in my life..but what is it that I wanted to do? I shall give a few things to be achieve within this year..

First of...Jeng..Jeng..Jeng..Hehe..

 

I want to finish paying for "My Jalang" at least by June 2010..meaning I don't want to pay to Aeon for 2 years..It is a nightmare when you still owing other unnecessary things like personal loan..Urghhh!!!

Second stuff...What do you think???
Yes..payoff all of my credit cards debt..it's horrible to have this tempting cards..how much I owed is not important and not for the readers to know..but it is annoying..


Third stuff...
 

Yes..this bad boys...hahaha...I like to own them both..One for my stupid service provider Maxis..the other one for my Business (Yes..I am a business man now...Owning and will be owning a few businesses of my own..interested??Please give me a call..or leave me a message..hehe..this is serious..I am not joking)..Projected to own them in May or July..being realistic here..

Fourth stuff...Well as most of you know..that I like trucks..Yes trucks!!!I don't care if you driving a BMW, Mercedes or Honda maybe..My eyes are set on this baby..Hahaha..


Mitsubishi Triton..Please do not talk ill of my dream car..I am not a car and engine enthusiast..I like it because it's big..the design is smart and it suits me..At least before the January 2011 transfer window closes..You must be wondering what does it got to do with Mission 2010? The thing is..I am saving up this year for the car..and if I can get it in December..It will be a waste to the car value...Is that right Cical???Help me here..Hehehe...

Finally...the Fifth Mission 2010..You guessed???Well, I shall not elaborate on it...Let the picture say a thousand words..Enjoy...

No comments: