Monday, March 29, 2010

Ka'abah's Calling

It is getting more frequent these days when my thoughts wonder to the Holy Land of Mekah. The heat from the scorching desert felt on my skin. What does this mean? A chance to be there once again? Insyallah...Oh what a peaceful place to be...To perform the Tawaf in the middle of the day where the marble floors are really hot and you started twitching your feet..or during the middle of the night where your Ihram gave a little protection from the coldness of night? It's worth it to be there.

You never met him, no one from this time have ever met him..but being there, standing in front of his tomb..makes you love him so much and wish to meet him. You have missed him for  along time but you never met him. Oh how you are so special, our beloved prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Both Mekah and Madinah has always been special to everyone that already set foot there. You felt like living there.

Now I am dreaming of that place.  I am planning to go there by next year Insyallah, if not for Hajj, for Umrah would be sufficient. I want to repent, oh Mighty God Allah, for I have sin, and all my sins are haunting and taunting my mind, body and soul. Oh I wished to be at your holiest place and repent, paying back all of my Solat, my Fast, my Nazar..Oh Mighty God Allah, I am praying to Allah to send me back there. It is the place to be. I am praying to You, Ya Allah, if it is my destiny to be laid rest there I want to. This is my wish.

Been there in 1996..a lot of memories there with everyone..especially Allahyarham Jaffar Abdul Majid, Love my atuk so much..Missed him..

My Atuk

No comments: