Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sesi TT ~ VPN is a GO!

Oh YES..I very much like this...

I can use VPN connection..I have tested using my Blackberry to connect to client 700 in SAP..I can perform the transaction No Problemo!

This only mean one thing..WFH ya'll!!!OKlah for those yang tak paham..

I CAN WORK FROM HOME ya'll..

Very happy indeed..Why you ask?Because I can sleep whilst I am waiting for work to come in the comfort of my own living room. Can do work while watching movies. Can do work while lepaking in Bestari. OoopppSss..hahaha..

Can even go back to Batu Pahat and do my work..Even right now pun tak banyak mana pun kerja..Cuma this week adalah hectic sikit schedule..But overall very happy to be here and got the chance to work from home again. Ohh ya I can go Golfing Full Time. Hahaha..

2 comments:

mrs Fahmi said...

yeayyy!!! welcome back to the club ya'all....:p

Half-Blood Maleh said...

ni club mana plak nih?