Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Over Educated, Under Paid

OK!It really looks like it sounds. So I have been jumping and changing work after my graduation that was in December 2007. Here is my official (I mean tolak tepilah yang kerja kat McDonald ke, tolong angkat barang pindah rumah kan) work place and histories of the companies I have joined within 3 years.
  1. Accenture Technology Solutions (KLCC) February 2008 - June 2008
  2. NorthgateArinso (Menara TH Perdana/ Gardens, Midvalley) July 2008 - August 2009
  3. Accenture Technology Solutions (KL Sentral) December 2009 - June 2010
  4. HeiTech Padu (HeiTech Village Subang) July 2010 - September 2010
  5. Affiliated Computer Services (Menara Persoft, Tropicana) September 2010 - Present
Above is all the companies I have joined and below is where some of the projects I've involved that requires me to be relocated.
  1. Chevron Project Olympic, Manila, Philipines
  2. Brunei Shell SAPHRON Project, Seria, Brunei
  3. Shell People Next Generation, Gardens Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur
  4. Averis IT Support, Menara TM, Kuala Lumpur
  5. MAMPU, Kompleks Jabatan Perdana Menteri, Putrajaya
  6. JPN, Kompleks Kerajaan Precint 2, Putrajaya
Do you guys/gals feel that I have jumped into a lot of places? I mean within 3 years I have joined 5 companies but since Accenture I have joined twice so back to 4. A lot kan? Well, there is always a reason to all the actions we have taken. Betul tak? You want me to story mory you?

History of My Employment
Started with Accenture in February 22, 2008 ( I will never forget this date). Joined as a Management trainee or what ever they called it, you get what I mean kan? until June 2008. The reason for me leaving I have detailed it down in my oldest entries (go and look up).

After that I joined NorthgateArinso in July 2008 and I was lucky right after being kicked out (harshed gila) NgA took me in. Alhamdulillah I've stayed there for a year and in my history record it was the longest I served inside a company. The reason I left the company also you can read in my previous entries in 2009.

Again praise to the Al-Mighty I had a second chance with Accenture with the help of "orang dalam". It was fine at first but I have a problem, like a big one. Financial crisis of my own. I mean I was really stressed out 2010. The year of stress will be this year in 2010. So I left the company because of financial reason.

I got the oppurtunity to change job again (in my mind I was thinking of doing Project Management) and joined HeiTech Padu (a Bumiputera company). Oh!My!God!It really was a bad decision. I couldn't learn anything there. Maybe to learn to be a coward. DAMN!!!Wrong turn in my career path.

But the grass will be greener on the side kan? I never lost hope, I've applied for a job in ACS and the project manager likes me and wanted me to join as soon as possible. So I give 24 hours notice and never look back (eventhough I have to pay something) and currently with ACS.

Why did I join ACS?Simple. I've acquired the wage/salary that is very sufficient for me. Now I can plan to buy a car and get married. Hahaha...When you get the chance of 50% increment in your wage, you JUMP!Right?So Alhamdulillah, everything goes well here to date. The team are very supportive, the Supervisors are COOL, there is a lot of flexibility but one set back is that I have to worked Graveyard Shift. Darn it!

1 Fun Fact: Now I am a Senior member of the team. I say WHAT???Hahaha..Well that's a brief history of my employment. It really builds me to become more mature and more experienced to my life. New place, new enviroment, new exposure. It is time for me to fly and write a whole new adventure.

2 comments:

aNaS said...

ade keje kosong tak?hehehe
p/s: tak mo night shift

Half-Blood Maleh said...

hahaha..itu macam ehh..insyallah sayaakan tengok2 kan..