Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's a Whiteberry?

Aha!!!Get you interested?I guess not..but one of my wish for 2010 finally came true..Woot!Woot! for me.

If you guess that I have gotten a Blackberry!!!Yup!I got one!but it's in white..It will enter My Precious Hall of Fame..Like it!Love it!

Since that I have not create an entry for like 2 months..I've bought this phone like 2 months ago..can't get enough of it.

This is how it's look like:


Nice right?Yeah..I agree with you..It's beautiful..hehe

Available Features


Trackpad navigation
Bright, hi-resolution screen
Full QWERTY keyboard
3G technology
Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® enabled
256MB flash Memory
3.2 MP digital Camera with
Video Camera
Multimedia Player
Wireless Email
Organiser
Browser
Phone
SMS/MMS
MicroSD card Reader

Size and Weight


Height:
4.29 inches (109 mm)
Width:
2.36 inches (60 mm)
Depth:
.56 inches (14.1 mm)
Weight:
4.30 ounces / 122 grams (including battery)
3.17 ounces / 90 grams (without battery)

Well for other info..Please browse here because its tiring to copy and paste a lot of infos..hehe

Enjoy -----> http://uk.blackberry.com/devices/blackberrybold9700/bold_specifications.jsp

No comments: