Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah



Hye All..This story is the sequel to the movie Zobie Kampung Pisang. Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah or in Anglais is The Ghost of Kak Limah Went Home is full of stupid comedy scenes. Which to me is very hillarious. I am putting this movie on top shelves for movies you must watch in 2010.

Top Ten Movies 2010:
1. The Ghost of Kak Limah went Home (I like the title in Anglais...it sounds goooood...)
2. Harry Potter 7 Pt 1.

OK!only this 2 movies I can remember...It tops Harry weih...So the movie is cool weih. Even on the 1st weekend it's collection is RM1.2 million. Good stuff.

So what about this movie?

This is a story of man named Hussin and his neighbour named Kak Limah. The movie revolves around Kampung Pisang and it's inhabitants. You get the picture right?I cannot tell you the whole story. Go and watch it yourselves OK?

it deserves 5 POPCORNS weih...cool and nice tau

No comments: