Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wadi Hadramawt

It seems like a very long time I haven't update for this category...and most of my updates are for Arab restaurants. Hey, Arabs is in my blood OK! and as far as I know, from my dad and granddad, I still have families in Hadramawt in Yemen. My family name is Al-Yafieq/ Al-Yafi'e (need to confirm on this because this is what I heard from my late dad).

So about this new place, it is situated along Jalan Ampang besides Sucasa or is it Micasa? Not sure. Near to Petronas and Shell before the junction to Jalan Damai. It is a nice and cozy place. If you are interested in Great Cars, the view is all about that. Ferrari, Beemmer, Merc and man more. Oh, another landmark, opposite Victoria Station.

Lets make comparison shall we. Between Wadi Hadramawt and al-Rawsha, the price here is much cheaper, the food is much nicer and the choices is much greater. The tea was splendid, the lamb kabsa was better and new menu, I ordered Lamb Maghout it was perfection. A little bit of introduction.

OK!Here's the list what we have eaten on that day:
Lamb Maghout - RM24 (do not eat it alone..1/2kg of lamb you can share with 4 people)
Lamb Kabsa - RM15 (cheaper than al-Rawsha)
Mushroom soup - RM7 (it was so-so..commented by MidyX
Oqda - RM14 (it taste like Kacang Pol...nice)
Something like bread - RM4 (medium size but you can share it with 5 other people..eat with Oqda)

Well thats about it I think..oh TeaMilk (Adani) RM 12 for a pot..enjoy the pictures...


Lamb Maghout

Lamb Kabsa

Bread Thingy...hahaha...

Oqda

I think I will be taking my family for dinner or lunch here...What do you think? I think its reasonable..hehe

7 comments:

Imran Syafik said...

i think you should bring me along. just so the food wont go to waste. heheh :)

Half-Blood Maleh said...

orait im..next time m going there..i'll be sure to bbm u..boleh share tuh..

makan suku pun dah kenyang..boleh bungkus utk dinner lagi..

dinner d bestari sambil layan game chelsea seri..muahahahaha

~ aiDa ~ said...

erk...lamb??? if aku dtg sini, aku le yg rugi sbb aku tak mkn lamb..huhuhu apa lg yg best kat sini aizat???

Half-Blood Maleh said...

fuhhh...selamat ko tak makan..aku bole fokus kat im je..hahaha..jimat2..

yg lain blom test lagi..tp yg diorder semua haritu alhamdulillah sedaplah..

~ aiDa ~ said...

heh...makan je yg aku tak boleh, minum tetap bolehhh... kuikuikui

hmm, if turun KL, boleh carik nih..

Imran Syafik said...

ok, aku turun bawak aidil mustafa skali. hahaha

Half-Blood Maleh said...

fuh..terbaek!!!orang kuat nih confirm habes..tarak hal..biler mau g nih?set date..hahaha