Friday, March 25, 2011

Brand New!Say What?


Alhamdulillah...after the clock chimes at 4.30 p.m every 26 of the month (if 26th falls on Saturday, so 25th is the date) it is a happy moment for my colleagues and myself. Why? You should know why. :-D (this is a really big grin).

I have been aiming this shoe since 3 weeks ago. So today after clock strike 4.31 p.m, Zasssss!!! Went straight to Wangsa Walk and get myself one of these baby! at the Levis & Dockers outlet store. How much is it? Well it is not that expensive, it is just RM135 (at the same time I got myself a pair of socks to match the new shoes..hahaha).

Why did I bought this pair of shoe? I have been wearing a sport shoe everyday to the office and it struck me that I need a more practical shoe to the office and also it can be used to non-formal function. This is a valid and reasonable buy. The shoe is in white, the white part is made of PVC (I think..don't think it's leather) and the blue part is made of Jeans (yes Jeans, like the Levis you wore). I am pretty much in love with this. Hope it will last long (at least 1 year).

So another Happy Day for me...Thank God!!!

No comments: