Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bye Bye My Jalang

Date February 28th, 2011 the day where my precious "My Jalang" officially sold to a new proud owner. It has been 2 years since November 2008 which it is me is the proud owner. We have gone everywhere together but mostly in KL or Selangor. The furthers this bike have been is in Semenyih. That's it. LOL.

For the record, this bike only be summon twice. First summon is not my fault it's my brother, I left it with him for 3 months and it got summon from PDRM for obstructing the road (in other words park atas curb). It was on February 14, 2009. I've paid it. The other one is just recently on February 22, 2011 a week before it was sold by DBKL. This one is totally my fault. Same offense as above in Jalan Raja Chulan. LOL.

My Jalang is accident free (major accident). It has lost it's back signal light and replace with a new one. Other than that, for the past 6 months it needs a lot of maintenance and that's why I am letting it go. So good bye my good friend hope the new owner treat you well. Aurevoir!!!

No comments: