Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My WUVA

Wow!!!KL plate number does fill up the alphabet fast, now is WVA (and MY WUVA got a 3 digit number..hoyeah!). So we have WW, WX and WY left to use on our motor vehicle. I wonder once we have finished up those alphabet what's going to be use?Hmmm..

BTW, I just bought a new motorcycle since I have sold My Jalang (a bit stress that change ownership is still pending. Dang! you Naza Bikes Section 13 Shah Alam at the Shell station). FYI, it is not a superbike, not 250 or 650, or 750 or even 1000cc. It is a simple, small, and light weighted one. Why? So that I don't have to think it's high maintenance, I don't have to think to pay up the loan every month. I mean if I have gotten a Kawasaki ER6N, the down payment is 10% equivalent to RM3600, plus the insurance and etc overall is RM4500. Monthly if 5 years is RM720 per month. and if I can get the loan up to 7 years, it would be RM590 per month. Woah!Dang to high. I would have gotten a car instead.

So I went simple for RM4550, I have gotten myself a Honda EX5 valued at RM3850 plus on the road total is RM4100. Then I ask the shop to change the rims to sport rims and tubeless tire  and also a box carrier at the back for another RM450. So I've paid up RM4200 and owed the shop RM350 to be paid next month. So in exchange the shop hold on to my motor grant just to be safe. At least I don't have to think about monthly loans, I saved on my maintenance and fuel. Plus a new motorcycles means less problem (I'm praying for that..;-p).

Do I missed My Jalang?Of course, but it's time to move on and be more practical. Be more efficient and saving oriented. I would guess this is the best decision. So welcome My WUVA (supposedly I want to call it My Wife. Should I call it My Wife instead?hehe..) to the family. Hope this relationship would last long and be a prosperous one.

Again...My WUVA...Welcome to the Family (sounding like the Don's in The Godfather...hahaha).

No comments: