Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Iftar by The Roadside

Yes. This would be my first time Iftar by the roadside. It was amazing actually. I don't anyhting much but admiring the cars passing by. So the stories goes that I supposed to go to my sister's house in Cheras for Iftar to celebrate my brother's birthday yesterday.

As I was about to leave my apartment, my android phone rang (I need to stressed on this because I wanted too.LOL) and it was Azriq on the other line. So he was saying that his motorbike jam and cannot move. So I told him to wait I'll be arriving in a short while. It was 6.30pm then and by the time I reached to Jalan Kuching and by the road side where he stood it was 6.50pm.

I suggested to him to send his wife back first and come back and see what we can do to the bike. The wife has been good enough to prepare us with a few kuih for Iftar. I guess it was enough for me (as I am on a strick diet..muahahaha). So Azriq came back in the niche of time at 7.27pm and it was time for Iftar. We had the kuih and drinks and waited about 15 minutes before trying to start the motorbike again.

Voila!No problem!Succeeded to start the motorbike and off we go to the nearest motor shop. I don't think I need to explain what's wrong with the motor bike when I know most of you wouldn't care less. Even I don't care. So it took about an hour to fixed it and we are off again to his MIL home. His wife again has been great enough to served us with the foods and drink. And this time I know I am hungry, I guess I needed rice even in a small portion to accomodate my empty stomach. I was forced (LOL) to take a second serving.

After that we went out for dessert, and I have not been to Rasta for ages. Really for ages. I think the last time I was there was the day after my father's funeral. That was 2 years ago. Woah!LOL. I think. So correct me if I am wrong right? We had fries and we had brownies with ice cream (I don't know right now while I am typing this I feel the urge to have a chocolate cake...nyumeh!I hope someone reading this would be so kind to bake me one).

OK the end...the moral of the story is "When you want a chocolate cake you really need them badly"

5 comments:

azreen said...

Wow... kirim salam to the kind one who would bake choc cake for u. muahahaha!

Half-Blood Maleh said...

woahh..dah letak nama penuh sekarang...

azreen..azreen kirim salam sebab nak bake choc cake for me..Ha Ha Ha

azreen said...

eh,
sebelom ni tak letak nama penuh ke?

uuuh...wait, who's azreen again? :P

Half-Blood Maleh said...

tak..sebelum ni letak nama short form je...

who is azreen? azreen ialah seorang gadis comel(certified by 3 moms..hahaha)

yang amat berbesar hati untuk bake the sedaplicious choc cake for me.

azreen is youlah azreen.
dah.dah.nak cake..hantar cupcake dulu..;p

Anonymous said...

penuhnye.....comelnye..dan certified by 3 mothers tu...kesiannye moto rosak