Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Slow August

August. August. August. Supposed to be a good month because Ramadhan in it. But to me it has been a disaster. Not well planned. Not well organized. I don't know if I even hurt anyone along the way this month. I think I did. For that I beg your forgiveness. I have become sloppy, sleepy and sadly annoying. Hate being that guy. To much to think but little time for action.

This month I have been sick twice. I have been mad to a few people and just wanted to punch them in the face. Urghhh!!!Work is a disaster!!!Seriously!!!A Disaster!Today I think there is a another problem will arise. I have tried to distance but this funny little heart started becoming anoying. Sorry babe!It's not intentional. BTW I moved to a new house. I will update later. What else?Hmm..heart issue?Nope.Everything is Okay (Please stop being annoying).

OKlah..Selamat Hari Raya

No comments: