Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ramadhan 2011

This year Ramadhan started slow for me. What do you mean by slow? Slow meaning that I don't spend a lot, most of the time I have my Iftar at home. Perform my duties diligently (I don't know if I am using the right word). I tried not to go and have my Iftar outside. Why don't you? Heck!During Ramadhan all the best foods are out there. Promotions over promotions. Buffet lines are scattered all over the city? I have a simple answer to this. This is not right. Or this is not the best way. I am changing my style this year to be more cost effective. By the way I am starting to save this Ramadhan. How much can you save? Well for now, I am saving RM1k - RM2k. Hey!What are you saving for?Well, emm. Hmm. I shall not write this now but maybe later perhaps. For future use ad I hope I can make it and need someone to monitor this for me. *wink

I wish you all the best this Ramadhan. Lets make this Ramadhan as if this is the last Ramadhan we going to meet. Lets perform our ibadat as if today is our last day. Lets pay all of our debt to our family, friends and society as if this is the last chance to pay. Lets pay all of our zakat as if the angel Izrail is on our doorstep. Remember to tell this to all your love ones because when we meet the all Mighty, Allah will ask us this. 

No comments: