Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Buka Puasa with Ex-DIIM UiTM Segamat

The dishes we had...*i think theres 2 more..but tak sempat to take the picture..huhu..



Yesterday I had my Iftar with some of my friends from UiTM Segamat. They are all from our batch DIIM Dec '02-05. It has been nice to see all of you again.

Well I arrived around 615pm..sampai je I went to Maxis center to send my handphone *ohh btw..ni ada cerita laen dalam cerita yang sebenar..(my LG Arena tu make some problems since sunday..hanglah,suke restart tetibelah,my music player tak bley playlah,my picture gallery tak boleh bukak..beli mahal2 tp problem je..hampeh betol..so Monday I went to Maju Junction nak hantar betol lah..pastu dak kedai cakap..nak cepat hantar sendiri, sehari boleh siap..kalau die hantarkan it takes 5 days..Oklah. On Tuesday I went to the Zitron place. Dahla ofis buruk, customer service die like shit, sooooo very rude, tak comm. skill, muke harap cantek perangai macam dengan manusia laen macam najis tak guna gakkan..so minah tuh ngah taip2 dengan kasarnya..kalau ye pun period takde mood nak keja..in the 1st place jgn keja jadi customer service kalo tak suke OK!I said to her..give me back my phone..I'll send it later. Dahlah die baru lepas tekan print button..lantak ko lah.I took my phone and terus blah!) ok let's continue with the original story..hehe..I bebel lah to the girl cakap Zitron is bad lah, no manners, very rude, very inconvenientlah and everything. And then pujuk the girl I need to use it by raya cause I nak amek gambo nanti senang. I takde camera itu jela harapan camera 5 MP untuk beraya. (padahal dalam beg galas gua time tuh ade sibiji camera Sony H50..hahaha).Dia pun kesian cakap die try bagi the latest by Thursday. Teknik membuat muke kesian aku berjaya!Yeah!

After that terus naek level 1 terus ke Restoran Thai Krathong. Kalau you guys tak tau lagi mana Krathong nih..it is situated at level 1 Maju Junction. Bagi Arisonians anda semua mesti sudah jelak ngan restoran itu..hehe..The foods here they served Thai Foodlah kan..Obviously.

I requested from P-za to change the table from Non-Smoking to Smoking..so the table will be outside. It is much betterlah..Once I seated, Ujang, P-za and Malan are there already. They have taken the pleasure to order first and I dont know what did they ordered. After about 10 minutes, P-za's bf arrived, Hanafi was the name. And about 10 minutes before berbuka, Ben & Zaza arrived. So all of us are here, Emil cannot make it because she had a buka puasa at the Istana and Mul I think she couldn't be there on time. I think lah..So there were only 7 of us..mini gatheringlah nih..



We had our Iftar, we talked, we laughed, share stories, kept talking about those memries...it was good then and still fresh till now..Overall, I would say the Iftar was a Success. Mission Accomplished.

No comments: