Monday, September 14, 2009

Nasi+Telur Goreng+Bawang+Kicap

Emm..Yup.Yup. 2 days in a row I ate. Not bad actually. I like very much. Simple food. Since this whole month of Ramadhan I have been eating all kinds of food and we are suppose to be more "Sederhana" ok!

Baby Nia was hospitalized yesterday, and I got it from Nany's Facebook. Kesian dia. Looking at all the pics. Macam sihat plak. Hee. Hope she get better soon...

Like the title...This is year I am not celebrating Eid with a Bang. Like every other year. Still no Bang! Just a simple one. No baju raya. No seluar raya. No kasut raya. No to everything. Hmm...Sad kan? Since that I am jobless, not so much money (since the ehem...cancel..i'm using it for backup), no partner for life, father will not be celebrating with us for the 1st time (well he did once did not celebrate with us..but that was different..now he is really gone) I have to say I am not all looking forward for Eid.

Ramadhan almost ends...I think I am going to cry. Huhu...Celebrate Eid with Joy only on the first day. Balik kampung??? Yup. Bila? That depends. This weekend was suck! Saturday didn't go anywhere. Sunday? Mostly kemas my room with all those letters put aside (People this is a retention programme..still got some more sorting to do). Tomorrow I am targeting to clear up my wardrobe. If that is possible. Today, wash my comforter, my bedsheet, pillow case and whatever what not I can wash.

So GOOD LUCK! ME!

No comments: