Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crowne Plaza Hotel Ramadhan Buffet

Alright..yesterday I got to buka puasa at Crowne Plaza Hotel. The place was exquisite. They have a very large selection of foods. Range from Malay traditional food to Western cuisine. Simply marvelous.

For buka puasa, I started with the Chicken Rice and it's roasted chicken. Plus I put steamed fish and chicken sausage. The chicken rice was good, the steamed fish was excellent. I thought that wasn't enough so was the soft crab...it was delicious.


*I think this is a picture of my meal..hee..

They more selections of food. Things I can remember like the first part I think for Chinese cuisine. They have chicken rice, roasted chicken, steamed fish, dim sum and what's that famous Chinese vege???hee...

Beside the Chinese cuisine is Malay cuisine. They have nasi putih, nasi tomato, ayam masak merah, beef rendang (I think), lemak ketam, sayur sotong. And there also they have like all fried stuff (Crabs, fish, chicken wings & vege's (urghh...)). And also there is sushi..who is eating that?yuks!

Ok. Then we take a look at the Japanese corner. They have this tepanyaki...and steammed seadfood...Wait.wait.I think I have the picture..Hold on..


*Here it is...
Then at the pool side...They have grilled fish, pasta & fettucini, frieds kuey teow, mee or mee hoon. I think cause I didn't went outside. By then I was too full. At the entrance...they have grilled lamb with nasi tomato. The grilled lamb was good and the mint sauce...Nyum!Hee...The assam laksa wasn't nice...Bestari's Assam Laksa is much better.

They have all kinds of desserts, kuihs, then have ABC, rojak, ice creams. A lot more to choose, fuh and you can't possibly think you can ate them all. But it was worth it to taste a lot of food for free. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks to Nany & Fahmi for inviting me. May Allah bless you guys.


*I rate the food as 3.5 STAR...yeah because I can only count on the chicken rice on my review...hee

No comments: