Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Airshow Itself!



Ok..my last entry was about the pre-official Airshow of Thunderbirds..what is the difference???
Let me tell you the diff..the pre-official airshow was on Friday..it is just for the VIPs I think..and we were not allowed to enter TUDM base. So the pictures I shot was outside the fence of the old Subang Airport..the coolest thing of watching from these side was that we were able to see them take off and land. Some of the pictures are cool though..haha..



The official Thunderbirds Airshow was on Saturday, 3rd of October 2009. The location is different now. The event was held at the TUDM air base itself..We can see they perform on top of us..No!and I say it proudly..No!Fence gets between us and the pilots...sorry the planes..hehe..It is much cooler here even we can't see them taking off.



The show was great. The noice was fantastic. The pilots were awesome.


To conclude..it was a very tiring day...standing is a must for all the time we was there...I got sunburn...but it was worth it...It was GREAT!!!Can't wait for another airshow...Hooraa!!!Ok that cheer was for the Marines!Darn it!

No comments: