Thursday, October 22, 2009

I know You Know???

Its late...the time now 1.38am Thursday morning...A few minutes ago suddenly I felt so happy...really...I really am happy...but only for that 1 minute and 11 seconds...but happiness doesn't last for long I guess...hmm...

I wished, I prayed like everyday I become more happier, more merrier, more cheerful, and more and more and more...but I guess a total and absolute happiness for me is not now...God have more brilliant plans for me...right now the possible thing I could do is to wait patiently for that time to come...

Lately...I have nothing to look forward too...what's wrong ekk???I wished that I can do something with myself...but I become more restless, more down, more annoyed with simplest thing...I am more angry with myself...Silly ME!!!

No need to bla..bla..more further...going to bed...Bonne Nuit!!!

No comments: