Friday, October 2, 2009

Pre-Official Air Show at Subang Aiport 2009


USAF C-17

RMAF SUKHOI

USAF F-16 THUNDERBIRDS

Unofficially today ada airshow at the old Terminal 3 Subang Airport...I think our PM Najib officiate for the airshow today even though the event will start tomorrow on the 3rd of October...

This will be a part of my trips and activities label.

The pictures are just for the introduction because tomorrow I will be getting more pictures for you READERS!!! It was fun today...my neighbor son's invited me to join along for today's event and I guess it was fun so I ask him if I could come along for tomorrow's show.

So today I woke up rather early at around 8am just to get ready because the show starts around 1030am. It ended about 1230pm. The details of the show I will tell you guys and gals at the next entry. Now is just to feast your eyes...I like this!!!

*to get a good look at the pictures in it's original size...Click at the pictures please...T.Q...

No comments: