Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pannaz




Restaurant: Pannaz
Location : @ Damansara Perdana
Served : Local Delights, Western and Eastern foods

The food here is GREAT!!! Yesterday was my second time there. The first time I went there I had the Meat Platter and Aglio Olio...before Aglio Olio was not that tasty compared to yesterday's meal. Nyum! Nyum!

Yesterday I had the Spaghetti with Lamb Meatball. Not bad I assured you.Not bad at all. It tasted more like Malaysian cuisine compared to Italian style with a lot of tomato sauce. It is also a bid spicy...I loike!!!

Nas and Ana had the Fettuccine Carbonara and Aglio Olio. The Carbonara was excellent, it was also tasty and the Aglio Olio compared to the last time I ate there, this time is way better. I loike it again...So far so good ehh???

Kiyai had the Nyonya Fried Rice, the rice was GOOD. It tasted like Serai and Bunga Kantan mixed together...again I loike it!!!Hee...The chicken was also nice...No doubt about it...But if you guys from Pannaz read this..please make sure your keropok tak lemau OK??yesterday the keropok lemau giler...So take note on that...

With the choice of Iced Longan the foods are PERFECT!!!

Overall I rate this place 5 STAR for my kind of food...

3 comments:

arip said...

price how bro? average laaa...

Half-Blood Maleh said...

price agak okla...for main course punye price...starts from RM12.90 (macam fried rice, goreng2 tu semua) until RM49.90 for foods mcm seafood platter or meat platter...kire worth it lah...

GUARANTEE..haha..

Anonymous said...

perghhh nasi goreng USA...hhahaha