Saturday, May 15, 2010

27 Years Old

Today I am celebrating 27th years old of my life in this world. What have I accomplished so far?

Sadly none..sadkan? Well belum lagi sampai masanya untuk betul-betul SHINE. Being one of the brighter's STARS in history. I haven't got a steady job that I like, no wife to love but I hope all of that change this year and hope it will starts this Monday.

Do you think I can have all that? I really hope so...

First stop...Finding a new place to live..and what then? Preparing a house with complete sets of household for the future Mrs. I really hope this year will be different from the last which will ends with happy ending.

Every year when I am growing older this feeling come by..But why? Is it the pressure of growing old without someone by your side? Or is this because you are almost reaching 30 but no one to accompany me by my side.

Should I prepare a proposal for her? I really am ready to take her in my arms. This is not because of I am turning 27. This is truly what I felt. Patient is really a virtue. Oh how I wanted to caress you in my arms and hold you tight. Spend my lifetime with her and doing everything together. How I wish this could happen soon.

Now what about a new profession? Currently I am not very happy with my job. Hoping this Tuesday, good news will reach my ears.

There is more I need to say out loud but I can't. Well this year birthday is truly been dull. Got my cousin to cheer me a bit. Other than that nothing interesting happened.

My dear,

I hope you heard my cries and open your heart for a happy ending..I really hope so.

Rating for today..A DULL day..

No comments: