Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Orange Team

Ok..This is a story of me..Happened last Saturday on the 8th of May 2010. I was invited to join the Infra Team for the Averis Futsal Tournament and as usual I shall be playing as a Goalie. 

Well seriously I was very reluctant to play the game as you all should know I am not interested in sports but in the spirit of the game (LOL) and because the BOSS asked (I rather used the word FORCED) to join his team, so I said Ok.

Saturday morning came, got up and get ready. Ride my bike to Segambut and arrived around 9.30am. Supposedly the game starts at 10 am but for some circumstances they delayed it for half an hour (this usually happened to Malaysian).

The game, alright I was not very happy with the team. 2 of the team members arrived late and that left us with 4 people. First game versus the Black team. Darn right I saved a lot that first 5 minutes but after that the BOSS suffered and injury (I shall say that the injury can be justified as a small injury..which by the way is just scratch on his knee..Urgghhhhh). We had to play with 3 people and imported 1 person more from another team (and another country..hahaha..the name was Joseilton...his a Brazilian).

Second half, the 2 missing people arrived and join the game but how unlucky we are I have conceded a goal before the half time whistle. I thought with enough people on the team it helps but it did not. I can only depend on one person that day. The others, 2 were helplessly tired after 5 minutes of game, the other 1, Oh how I wish I can blow my brains out. 

Should I continue with the other 2 games?

Better not because it was embarassing and not worth it to play on that day as I suffered a serious injury. I shall tell on that story tomorrow. Enough for now. For the people in Blue Team, Congrats as you deserved to win and it is really the Clash of the Titans. Final Red versus Blue and both team are from IT Tower. IT Tower is the best. Hahahaha...

No comments: