Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sesi TT ~ Astro 1st


So last Sunday my homie and I tried this package offered by Astro called the Astro First. It is quite convinient and easy to use. Just go to channel 480 and they have provided the instruction on how to order the movies. As far as I know, the movies that are going to be offered are from movies from the cinema after 2 weeks of their premier. Please check with Astro on that.

So the first 3 movies they offered are:
1. Ngangkung
2. Aku Masih Dara
3. Damping Malam

I'm not fancy of scary movies and so we took movie number 1 & 2.

Each movie will cost you RM15/ 48 hours. So after 48 hours it will be unsubscribe. First step choose your movie, then sent a SMS to 32999 with the ticket number provided inside the screen, after that wait till they reply back the SMS (it takes a while before you received it), after you reveid the replied SMS, change the channel of the subscibed movie. Voila! Enjoy the show.

Did I miss anything?

No comments: