Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wadi Hadramawt III


Again..We went to dine in Wadi Hadramawt..I am addicted to Arab foods..isit because of my origin? (yeah right..just because your grandfather are from Yemen you claim you are a Super Arab..beranganlah kau..hehe).

So the foods???What isit this time?

Maqluba - I had Maqluba but it is not that very nice because it is quite oily and gravily(is there any such words?)..It is cooked with spices and yogurt...as a Bugis blood member this is not my food...hahaha..

What about the other one?

My cousin had this one. It is better than mine and this is the version of Lamb Haneeth but rather than cooked in an oven it has gravy and a soup. Served with Mandy Rice. So almost all the rice menu here I have tasted and overall I prefer this place rather than Al-Rawsha.

So guys/gals, its your pick..its your taste buds...Enjoy!!!

No comments: