Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nasi Kandar Zainul

Do you believe it that I had this for my breakfast in the morning? at 9.00 a.m.

Does it look so tempting to you? or is this too much for you? I can say this...While I'm writing this, my stomach is rumbling and I am hungry.

Nasi Kandar Zainul is located in Petaling Jaya. Where exactly? Do you where PJ Hilton is? Yes, it is on that side of the Federal Highway. Do you know where A&W PJ is? Yes, Nasi Kandar Zainul is situated along the road towards A&W but it is on the other end the first building you saw when going through that road. It's inside it.

Well from what I know, the shop starts serving from 7.00 a.m., at 7 am eating nasi kandar you mean? You crazy bro! Not at all. It was good. So they served all the typical Nasi Kandar dishes from Kari Kepala Ikan to big and juicy Fried Chicken. So if you come there and order Nasi Kandar Ayam (they'll ask you half chicken or full..if half your nasi kandar will cost you around RM4 if full RM6) thats what you get.

So what so great about this place? The curry of course. They taste good and I say it has the same level of taste for a Nasi Kandar shop in Sungai Wang. You can even smell the curry after you have washed your hands and stayed for 1 day. I can say also it is cheap. It is even better tasting and pricing rahter then you go eat at your mamak stalls or mamak restaurant like Pelita, Kayu etc. All of that are overated.

so I rate you Nasi Kandar Zainul...5 Stars...Hooray...and thanks to ArzaAzriq for the place...

No comments: