Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Tourist



This is GREAT! My first entry in 2011. (actually I was supposed to update this on the 12/31/2010 but I was asleep for quit a long time..so sorry). So the chronology on how I went to watch this. Well, I got a movie+dinner date with a friend on December 30th, 2010. Why do I want to watch this? Because it's Johny Depp maa...What else?

So the story? It is a story about two people, the Scotland Yard and it's Interpol friends and 1 English gangster surrounded with Russian. Why the Tourist? Well, Johny here is the tourist who met Jolie on a train from Gare De Lyon to Venice because Jolie here is following instruction from a guy named Alexander Pierce which is Wanted Man by the Scotland Yard (for tax invasion evasion) and an English gangster for robbing his fortune.

Thats about it i Guess...To know further please go and watch it OKAY!!!

Did the movie went well? I shall rate the movie as I rate the POPCORN and Sprite from GSC Signature The Gardens. They didn't taste as good as before. A little bit dissapointed there, towards the popcorns of cause not the movie.

The movie is all about softness. Soft comedy from Depp, soft romance from Depp & Jolie and really soft action from Jolie (not her usual self from her typical movie action with cars and bombs flying around). It's all soft. Depp being a Loof like in his role as Sparrow but this Loof is being more an intelligent Loof.

Overall I find this movie a bit slow, a bit funny, a bit romantic and also a bit action. So my feeling will be less bit strong and you shall enjoy it at your own comfort couch in the living room. DVD or Astro is the best option.

due to the bits...3 POPCORNS...enjoy...

No comments: