Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ACS Employees Appreciation Dinner 2011

July 2nd 2011, 8.30 pm at One World Hotel Ruby Ballroom, ACS Employees Appreciation Dinner 2011 was held. The dinner theme was "Super Heroes" or "Movie Characters". Overall I found it vey..emm..very..hmm..DULL?That is unfair. Let me re-phrase, it was not that awesome. Why do say something that cruel? Hey! Hey! I was being honest OKAY! I have been to a more awesome ones. Let me put it this way. My pre-graduation night was a BLAST! It was even better than the company's dinner.

I know that maybe ACS maybe on a tight budget but that doesn't mean that you have to held the event in the most boring way. I don't even have a door gift. How about the food? Are you on tight budget that you requested the hotel kitchen to put less spices and ingredients inside the foods? Or the hotel foods are not that tasty?Hmm..

Anyways...I found the night is such a lovely night. It was nice right after the dinner. I had fun. Well there isn't much to story about the dinner event (this is due to that I didn't won anything for the lucky draw but if I won I would say some wonderful things..LOL). What a way to leave the company..Thanks for the dinner by the way...Alhamdulillah. BURP!

No comments: