Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Panorama Cafe

Situated on the 9th floor of Mercu UEM building in KL Sentral. It offers mixed rice and also ala-carte. The motto is "Eat your Nasi Campur Hotel style while enjoying the panorama from the roof" thats about it that I can translate.

I wanted to take pictures of the foods they served but there was a lot of people queing so sorry people there is no picture of the foods. Sorry again. But try to believe my judgement. The food was so and so like the ones you've eaten at the foodcourt but here it is a bit classy. The plates and cutleries are hotel like. The price of the foods are reasonable but the drinks are a bit expensive. I didn't order any because I am taking my drink at my office (cheapskate). Overall I should say it would be one of the choices to dine in for lunch during office hour. Enjoy the pictures of the rooftop area.


No comments: