Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Yes!Like the poster said. It all ends here. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. It was quite a finish. Why did I said that?Because it is good how David Yates sum it all up. So what is the second part is all about?

The final conclusion of the Harry Potter Saga is the story of finding the rest of the Horcruxes. Should I tell you the whole?No.No.No.Its either you read it yourself or go and the watch the movie yourselves. Right?

The cinematography are GREATLY done. The storyline even though it has some flaws but I take it as improvement. There is much to tell inside this final instalation but Dave didn't insert it. How about the CGI?Yes it was good. What about the drama?Less drama and Dave doesn't know how to interpret the book so it is less dramatic. But overall I found it amusing.

I rate it 3 POPCORNS..that's it..

No comments: