Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My "Sexy S"

My list of precious stuffs is expanding..Here is the new comer..Welcome to my possession my "Sexy S".
What a wonderful feeling when I got the phone 2 weeks ago. Can't get the phone off my palm. LOL. Android FTW Okay! How much did you bought it? First of all if you wanted to buy it without the package it will cost you RM2k. But I took the package from Maxis for RM1299 (3GB data/RM78 per month for the contract period of 2 years). Yes people. It sounds costly I guess but I am not born on a silver spoon. Is that the idiom? What everlah kan..Hehe..

How about the features and specification? (I am not going over that because you can read it all when you click the link below)

I know for a fact that this phone is lighter than iPhone and other smartphones for that matter. I would say that it would be the thinnest of all the smartphones and iPhone. What about the OS? Again as I said it's FTW. Am I being bias? Guess so. Who cares right? What else? Just leave me a comment and I try to answer the best that I can. Okay?
AGAIN..WELCOME TO THE FAMILY "SEXY S"

No comments: