Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4 Different Nation

Today I just saw an Indonesian professional washes his face with a cleanser.

Then it struck me. I have a few Indonesian friends which has this habit of washing their faces with cleanser after lunch. Let's see if this is a custom or it is just a habit because I want to share with you guys/gals of other nations customs or habits after lunch.

First: Indonesian
Indonesian what I usual found is that after lunch their habit is to wash their faces. It is not just splashing water over their faces but rather with a cleanser or soap. Do they really take care of their skin? I usually found them with clean faces. Custom to the people of Indonesia or Habit of the Individual?

Second Filipinos/ Pinoys:
Filipinos what I usual found is that after lunch they will brush their teeth. It is not just cleansing with tap water but rather they brought their toothbrush and tooth paste to the toilet and start brushing their teeth for about 5 minutes. When I was there I saw them behaving like this. Custom to the people of Philipine or Habit of the Individual?

Third Bruneians:
Bruneians what I usual found is that after lunch they will have a cup of either coffee, tea, milo etc. When I was there right after lunch a tea lady (we called them that) will come by and put a cup of anything you ordered on your table. I like this one. No need to go to the pantry. Custom to the people of Bruneians or Habit of the Individual?

Fourth and the final one is the Malaysian:
What do Malaysians do after lunch? Washed their faces? Brushing their teeth? Have a cup of tea or coffee at the desk? The answer is Malaysians what I usual found is that after lunch they will be Facebooking. Facebook for the WIN!!!Har!Har!Har!

No comments: