Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sesi TT ~ The Mysterious Interview?

I really like the carpet...the whole office is filled with nice furnitures and colorful carpets. Even the pantry is like a Cafe. The lounge or waiting area complete with comfortable sofas and good ambiance. Prayed I could join the team to be able to performed better as a khalifah. Insyallah.

What were you doing there? Where isit?

I went there for an interview. Ia adalah tempat business support untuk sebuah syarikat minyak. I shall not revealed the place as it is still P & C. Be patient as one fine day I will share it with you guys.

So how was it? Well it went well...That's my only comment for now. Insyallah they will answer in near future. I'm praying for the best.

4 comments:

mrs Fahmi said...

Goodluck!

Half-Blood Maleh said...

syukran... :-)

Mr Que said...

bagus2..nanti bawak aku masuk hihih

Half-Blood Maleh said...

boleh.boleh.insyallah..
jap..siapa ni ekk???hahaha...